|League Host (Coordinator)
Candidates should be fun, outgoing, energetic and RELIABLE. You should be able to work without direct supervision and be a self starter and problem solver when needed. Host positions are an opportunity for someone who seeks to be an integral part of a team where their actions directly impact the success of the league & company.
By working directly with our members you are the first point of contact and the “face” of the company. You must be able to handle dynamic situations, keep calm in a storm and otherwise be a fun and sociable person! Experience with specific sports is ideal but we welcome those who are a quick study and willing to learn.
Hosts: Produce a fun and energetic experience for all players involved. Hosting positions are for bar & leisure sports such as Kickball, Sand Volleyball, Skeeball, Cornhole, and more.
Run nightly operations for sports leagues including but not limited to field/location set up and break down, reffing/hosting the games, and equipment transportation if needed. Track scores, communicate with players, execute daily tasks and act as the local face of JAX Fray.
Skills and Interests:
- Must be the life of the party
- Have great time management and organizational skills
- Sport specific rules knowledge
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and outgoing
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to think on your feet and problem solve
- Have a positive and adaptable approach to customers
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Possess an eye for detail
Benefits of Position:
- Must be able to get to scheduled game at least 30 minutes early AND interact with players at sponsor bar location after the games. (30 min - 1 hour requirement)
- Must have the ability to update the scores on a nightly basis. (smart phone, desktop PC)
- Commit for the entire season. 6-8 week season
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must have the ability to transport equipment bag. 10-50 pounds
- Must have the ability to work nights and weekends
Benefits of JAX Fray:
- Great part time work for those looking to meet new people
- Work around a college schedule
- This position has season availability
- Stay active while on the job
Pay is commensurate with experience, scope of duties and seniority. $10-15/hr is a typical range
- Dynamic working environment - no two days are ever the same
- Access to JAX Fray area social events and outings
- Free memberships in our sports leagues